Thursday, October 18, 2012

Barber Vintage Festival, Part Deux

One doesn't have to be C. Auguste Dupin to figure out that I like bikes from Moto Guzzi and Ducati.

While I was snapping away pics at Barber, I made sure to photograph nearly every Guzzi or Ducati I came across.  While I expected a healthy contingent of Ducatis to be there, I was surprised at the number of Guzzis.  Usually there are maybe a handful, if any, Guzzis at all at a bike event.  At Barber, there must have been two dozen or more.

So, to add to my previous post, here are some bikes from Moto Guzzi:





















 And here are some bikes from Ducati:













1 comment:

  1. I have never owned a European bike, but the more I look and read the more I think I will one day. Love the Ducati bikes.

    ReplyDelete